Blog Archive

Thursday, November 30, 2006

A night out with two good friends!


Interesting picture, I know, but one of the friends I had dinner with tonight was very pregnant and short of stealing a pic of her to paste up here this one will have to do. The dinner out, was, in fact, in honor of my good friend L. We wanted to celebrate her soon to be joining the Mom-Of-Three club :) Since she already has two children and is well established with household items a shower would be kind of silly. So my other good friend, C, and I put our heads together and come up with a long leisurely dinner. Which we pulled off ... I think it was over 2 hours long!

We all had a wonderful time and I came home to the kids all being up still 2 hours past their bed times! Now it's even later and also almost 2 hours past MY bedtime but I wanted to Blog while it was still fresh in my mind; that feeling of companionship that I could only get talking to other open minded, in the trenches, breastfeeding, cloth diapering, alternative parenting, Moms.

So if you are reading this C & L, thanks for a wonderful night!! Lets do it again in Early February, Okay?

C: I'll talk to you tomorrow as usual.

L: Welcome to the Mom-Of-Three Club!!

Much love and happy thoughts to both of you!

Cass :)

No comments: