Blog Archive

Friday, November 10, 2006

Some pictures...just because my name is 'Mommy'!!

Yes I found the camera...
and these are a few of the pictures that caught my eye today to share: These are two shots I took on K's birthday with her friends and her brother(who can't seem to stay away if you bring out the camera). This really shows the fun they were having and as a side note; T(the one in the bandanna) was the only one that needed red eye removed! *laugh*

This was what greeted me in the kitchen on my birthday
...and made me laugh a lot*grin*

Here are some very interesting shots K took...
I am always finding interesting pictures on the camera because of her.

Of course what day would be complete without lots of cuddles, here are M, Kitty and I checking out the bottom bunk of the new "Monkey bed".
I'm sure you can tell by the smile on my face that I am happy to be called 'Mommy' most of the time!

Today was a busy one for us, J was home again because we had appointments to go to. The vet's for the animals and the dentist for A...I was also going to book a doctor's appointment for A but my doctor was booked for today so I had to settle for next Friday which is also a PA day so I'll get to take all the kids with me on the bus...yay, NOT! The summary for today; Kitty needs another week of medicine, Old Dog got his blood work done and we'll have to wait for results on that and A behaved himself better than I expected and way better than K does at the dentist, let's hope M will be as good.

Well I'm wiped again today...busy day tomorrow with family day and all. I'm going to try to remember to take some pictures of our outing to share...just because I can. Like when we first got the digital camera I took pictures every step of the way to share with J when I got home...some day I will also snap pictures of interesting things on my walk to the Y. I'm sure you all just can't wait! *laugh*

Cass :)

No comments: