Blog Archive

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

One of those days...

Yeah...kind of a continuation of some of the obstacles that were set in my path yesterday. Only it was today. Rather than get into all the petty details I'll just, for the sake of brevity, say that I had a rotten day..compounded by all the joints on my left side aching off and on throughout the day and the fact that I am feeling very down. Mostly just this afternoon I've been blue. Hopefully it isn't the onset of the depression that seems to run in the family.

Why am I sad? I don't know ... a lot of little things seem to have gone wrong for me and sometimes just the constant mind numbing repetition of my life gets to me. I like routine most of the time...but housework needs to be done and meals need to be made and laundry needs to be washed and dried and folded and put away; over and over and over and over. That's some of it. I guess. Mostly this afternoon I just feel really sad for no real reason that I can put my finger on ... because over all I don't have anything that I can say "Blah! That's why I'm sad!" I just am ... I guess I should just try to enjoy the sadness and hope that I feel better after a good night's sleep. Before I had a family to take care of I would get blue a couple times a year and would just revel in my sadness for the day and not do anything...I don't have that luxury anymore.

Cass :(

No comments: