Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I want that!!

Yeah the latest thing I am drooling over ... an MP3 player. Next fall I will be walking alone again after around 11 years of no being able to wear my music and take it with me because I've had to be able to hear my children.

This new iPod is perfect.

So I've been roaming iTunes looking for some of the music that has been stuck in my head for the last 10 years and the range of stuff is amazing! Here are just a few songs/albums/groups I managed to dig out of my poor excuse of a memory:

Tone Loc Loc-ed after dark

Alanis Morrisette Jagged little pill

The Cranberries No need to argue

Nine Inch Nails further down the spiral

Nirvana

Weird Al

The Presidents of the United States of America self titled album

Crazy huh? There are also some newer country songs I really like and many songs from the 80's and 90's that I may manage to bludgeon my brain into giving me enough clues for to find on iTunes if for no other reason than to listen to the soundbite and say "Yuck! I can't believe I liked this!" most of the stuff I was hearing on the rock/pop radio stations in the 90's was pretty good though.... Oh, lets play free association, shall we? ... The Barenaked Ladies ... that song ... Wonderwall ... Counting Crows ... Joan Osborne ... Enigma ... NIN's, Head Like A Hole ... Sinead O'Conner ... The Clash ... Prince ... Phil Collins ... Spice Girls ... Gowan ... Micheal Jackson ... George Micheals ... The Batman soundtrack ...

I could go on but M and I have to go get our hair trimmed, yeah I'm finally getting a professional to tidy up the hack job I did on her. I also made appointments today for the 5th(K to see the pediatrician & all of us getting flu shots), as well as for the 18th (A's eye test) and next February for his hearing test. Fun stuff :) I'm sure everyone will be looking forward to shot day! *insert maniacal mommy laughter here*

Cass :)



No comments: