Blog Archive

Thursday, November 02, 2006

One of those days...

Yup...call it mood swings, not getting enough exercise...PMS; I don't know but I am having one rage inducing day. From not being able to remember the name of that Sim Movie I wanted to add to my Blog this morning...to the kids, once again, not eating what I made them for supper. I've been sitting in the red zone most of the day.

I was then told at one of the two forums I go on all the time that my title wasn't acceptable for a post I made(and in the mood I'm in I don't care if they were right or not). It's the third or fourth time I've been told at that forum that I was out of line...so I deleted everything I could and logged out for good. Over-reaction? Probably, but again the mood I am in I don't care. I'm mad and need to take it out on someone...they said the wrong thing to me again and I'm in no place in my head to be nice back. I'm done. I really only have time for my Blogs and Sim Swap anyway for computer stuff. Less stuff for me to keep track of is a good thing.

So yeah...frustration and anger in general was the deal for me today...which led me on a search at You Tube and caught me this fish that pretty much sums up the general deal in my head today*sigh*. Off to bed for me...tomorrow is another day. Let's hope, for my sanity's sake, that it's better than today.

Frustration video:

No comments: