Blog Archive

Monday, November 20, 2006

Anger Management...



I Googled the above phrase and found this article which seems helpful and I'll have to re-read it when I don't have a naked 3 year old in my lap snuggling at 6:30am. My reason for looking up stuff on anger is that I seem to be angry more now and more easily as well. Very small things that I should just be able to take in stride are becoming major anger inducers for me and I am not happy about it, in fact it makes me angry!!

I was saying just last night to J that I have got to figure out what is setting all this anger off. It's not good for me since I am already on daily medication for high blood pressure. It's not good for the kids, especially A who seems to be angry all the time as well or at least easily angered, who learn behaviors from me. It's also no good for J since he is then dealing with a grumpy complaining woman every time he walks in the door of the house that should be a relaxing happy place for him.

So, although today is supposed to be my Muscle Works class at the Y, I'm going to go and relax and think about why I am angry so often. Maybe then I'll be able to take some action on defusing the whole situation a little.

Cass :)

No comments: