Sunday, December 03, 2006

Zzzz ... A Sleepy Sunday ... *yawn*

Now my bed doesn't actually look like this bed but it sure felt like this bed looks today!! I was up about 6:30am after staying up too late Saturday night on the computer fooling around and Instant Messaging with friends. After a short time on the computer I decided at about 7:15am to go back to bed. I stayed there until 1:15pm *laugh* it was something. M came down and snuggled with me and everyone was playing on the computers at one point. J spent the morning playing his game on the good computer(aka 'my computer') and I was joined by the children from time to time but other than trips upstairs to grab myself something to eat or drink or to use the bathroom I dozed off an on all morning and well into the afternoon. M was with me most of that time when she wasn't playing or coughing, poor kid, she's got something that's making her cough and nothing I gave her really seemed to help. Whatever it is it doesn't seem to be slowing her down too much(other than sleeping most of the morning ... but then so did I). After I made lunch for everyone I made up a new set of curtains for the living room(by hand) and hung them. I'd run upstairs and take a picture of them to add here but I'm sleepy again and am going to bed here in just a few minutes ... so maybe tomorrow when I post the Christmas Tree pictures. :) J got us take out for supper and while he and A were off getting that K & I did a small clean up of the house, it still needs more work but with M coughing the way she is we won't be going anywhere tomorrow anyway; I can clean more then.

So that was our lazy Sunday. We watched A Christmas Carol (the really old black and white one) and just hung out in the living room with the kids after that. Now everyone is in bed but me so I'm going to join them!

Cass :)

1 comment:

CanadianMama said...

Oh my - how delightful a morning just lounging in bed looks ! And that bed - okay, so it's not real, but it sure looks comfy !

About the movie - I'm pretty sure I recall you saying that you weren't into 'holiday' movies ;)