Monday, December 04, 2006

:( Rotten Day :(


These two lovely ladies give a visual cue as to how I am feeling today ... not good pretty much sums it up. M has a nasty cough, she has coughed almost non-stop all day. So I took her to the walk in clinic and they gave me something for it, which I gave her and now it seems to be helping(a little). I still had to listen to her cough all day and she is still coughing now just not as much. I also had to let the older two miss school this afternoon because K called from school saying she's still feeling awful because of her cold. Also M, because of her cough partly, managed to pee on me twice today ... the second time just a few minutes ago which prompted me to come down stairs. I'm tired out, I haven't had a chance to anything even remotely relaxing all day and I didn't even really have a chance to do much housework because M was a super clingy monkey all day :( and it's only 6:15pm. I have no idea how I am going to get trough the rest of the day let alone tomorrow. I'm a mess and we're supposed to go get our flu shots tomorrow ... I may not get the shots(and I don't think M can because she has a low grade fever) but I do want to see my family Dr since this cough is nasty and sounds like it's going to disrupt M's(and my) sleep tonight.

*sigh* Think happy thoughts for me everyone, I need all the help I can get. Now I'm going to go stick my nose in a book and relax for another 45 minutes before I go back upstairs and hopefully put my kids to bed!

Cass.

No comments: