Wednesday, December 13, 2006

A day of rest ... and a funny song:)


Thanks to a very good friend yesterday was a very relaxing day for me! I was having my usual morning chat with C and she asked if she could take my little girl M for a couple of hours in the morning. I, of course, jumped at the chance to veg out for the morning with no children in the house!! It was wonderful ... Just like this lovely picture I found. I played my Sims2 game and got into some random searching for a song I had heard on the radio earlier that morning ... found the video as well, here it is :)




C returned M to the house just before lunch and my older two K & A showed up shortly after they ate and went back to school and M consented to laying down for a nap with me. I had a nice short 1/2 hour nap(which I find leaves me feeling better than an hour long one) and got back on the computer and M slept until 3pm!!

So thanks C, for the wonderful, relaxing, rejuvenating day I had. What would I do without a wonderful friend like you??

Cass :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks feel the same bout you lady!!!!!! That song was awsome!!!!

CanadianMama said...

Sounds like a nice day Cass !

Vix said...

Well, you sure do have nice friends-I wish I had friends closer so I could just have adult converstaion with them. Not like its much adult about it-last night when we were all in chat and it was just JF, VM and I left somehow the converstation turned to blues clues!!! And that's about how it is for me anyhow. Guess it will mature as the kids do. *grin* Glad to read you had a relaxing day! I plan to take a few of those while hubby is on vacation next week! I bet it really made you feel 100% better. I've noticed that short naps under 40 mins or so do make you feel more refreshed than anything over-I always feel groggy if I sleep for more thatn 40 minutes.