Friday, October 05, 2007

I'm Simple.

No this isn't another Blog entry about a D'oh! moment in my life. I just wanted to Blog some thoughts I was having this morning. Mostly it struck me at about 7:45am this morning when I realized I was done my morning chore list(not to be confused with my chore of the day - I have a list of basic chores I have to do everyday to keep the house looking nice). Knowing that my morning chores were done and I did not have to do a single thing until 11:10am when I walk up to the school to get the kids and walk them home for lunch. It made me very happy. Then on my way back to the house(limping because I managed to hurt my leg somehow on Thursday) and listening to my MP3 player(I have a little iPod shuffle that I love) I realized that it doesn't take me much to be happy.

There are things that make me mad in my life, don't get me wrong. I spend some of everyday angry for some silly reason. My point is that it doesn't take much to have me laughing and smiling again and I am deeply grateful fro that.

So far the house is staying under control but remember I haven't even hit the one week mark yet. With meal planning all three meals a day I only have to think "What should I make?" once a week and then look at the menu for the rest of the time(I've done 1 week of meal planning all three meals so far). I found out on Thursday when I went in to swim laps that the pool, that was supposed to re-open Oct 1, will be closed until the first week of November because they found out they need to do more work on it. Ah well, gives me time to get this whole doing housework under my belt and ground into my thick skull.

I thought I had more to say but this Blog has taken me half the day to write(stuff keeps coming up) and now I forget. So - Later!

Cass :)

No comments: