Thursday, May 03, 2007

The tooth taker strikes again!

Okay, so the tooth fairy I'm not. A lost his first tooth today with my assistance *grin* I was very proud of him. At least he didn't waffle about it like K did the other day.














I'm hoping there will be some sign that the adult tooth coming in behind where his baby tooth was will not move forward to fill the gap instead of staying back where it doesn't belong. J & I both have nice straight teeth, so genes will tell(even if J does joke that A is the Mailman's kid*chuckle*). Otherwise all is well on the home front. I've seen no more bug sign on the boy but will continue to check him in the next few days to make sure. He'll be going back to school on Monday. I'd type more but I'm cold and want to go to bed, that's what I get for leaving the windows open to day to air out the house *shiver* *yawn*

Cass :)

1 comment:

CanadianMama said...

YAY for no more buggies !!