Tuesday, April 03, 2007

No Way!!


I'm in shock. Complete and utter shock. I only have three loads of laundry left in the house!!! Only another Mom can understand the depth of my amazement.

This all started innocently enough, I was putting away more laundry(a blanket, some sheets and some clothes of A's). Whenever I put laundry away I always refill the baskets with dirty laundry. So that was first thing I did ... I emptied A's laundry hamper. I still had another empty basket so I went looking in the girls room for more and there was none! "Well I'm sure there's more of J and I's laundry downstairs. Now I'll have a basket for it." But there wasn't any, our hamper is empty as well!!!

So right now I have a load in the dryer ready to be folded, load in the washer ready to go in the dryer and a load ready to go into the washer. That's it! Pardon me while I run around the house cheering ... *runs off cheering loudly*

Cass :)

No comments: