Friday, April 13, 2007

Wow, I did a lot today!


It might not seem a lot to anyone else and I'm not sure how much it shows(other than to me in my happy little soul) but I did get a lot done.

I got all my morning chores done and I went through the pantry and tossed a bunch of stuff into the composter that had been in there for years. Took everything off each shelf and wiped them down, organized the spices again and just tidied. Looks way better in there now and I know exactly what we have!

I was chatting on the phone a lot this morning so I got tons more done. I only have three loads of laundry in the house now and I also went through my cleaning closet and tossed out a bunch of stuff from there that we didn't need/had gone bad/I never use. Now I know what I have in there as well(more than I thought).

I'm just finishing my baking of two loaves of bread and I made the kids lunch and tidied up after that and M is sleeping now*does happy dance* in a little while I have to go back up and run the vacuum through and then I am done until I have to make supper*does another happy dance*.

I'm on two weeks now of Flying again and if I can just keep up for another 2 or 3 it just may become a habit. Thanks to my good friends for listening to me gush about how happy and domestic I am even though I'm sure it makes you want to gag sometimes, I love you, you know who you are.

Cass :)

2 comments:

semele said...

You reference "Flying". What's that about?

Cassandra said...

It has to do with FlyLady ... when you start to follow her routines and plans and get support from her site(which is all free btw - I am cheap) people often say they are 'fluttering' because we are 'FlyBabies' just starting the journey of organized and happy households with 'baby steps'.

I say I am 'Flying' because I feel I am doing very well at keeping on top of my housework and my household is running more smoothly because of it.

Thanks for your comments as always! I read them all but only reply when I see there is a need.

Cass :)