Friday, March 30, 2007

Oh, Hey! I remember this feeling!!

I actually feel calm and in control today (well except for that outburst over the pancakes this morning because they were sticking to the pan). Right this moment I'm feeling pretty darn good though! I have my morning chores done. I'm all done reading the stuff I read on the Internet and I'm about to go snuggle with M on my bed and it's not even 10am yet! I have a whole hour before I have to think about making lunch (M has requested cheesy eggs). I love moments like this and I wanted to Blog about it so I wouldn't forget. Way too often I spend a lot of time whining and not enough time thanking the powers that be for all the blessings in my life. I have a lot and sometimes I forget just how much I have. It's a good life and I can make it a whole lot better if I just put the right spin on it and try to look into the light instead of the dark. We all need a whole lot more calm and peace in our lives and I for one am not going to live without it anymore.

Cass :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Cass, your comment about the pancakes made me smile.

Glad to hear you are "flying" again.

Tee