Monday, March 19, 2007

Aww C'mon, M!! Give Mommy a break!

It's 3am. I can't sleep. I tried to go back to sleep but I can't. Why am I up? It's because of M. Now M is 3 and we all dearly love her ... but she's got this whole pee issue. We're working on her peeing on the carpets in the house and making some progress with bribes(she gets two smarties for using the toilet). She also wets the bed every night, which I am normally willing to deal with. I won't put Good Nights on her because I hate disposable stuff like that. I just strip and remake her bed once a day. Well normally once a day ... the last 12 hours have been a different story *rolls eyes*

I actually got K to remake her bed yesterday(I love having an 11 year old!) which she did after I told her twice to do so. M didn't want to go to bed last night because she had taken a late nap(most of it on my chest while I was playing on the computer - I loved that as well, she so sweet and snuggly when she sleeps on me). Bed time is bed time in my house though so to bed she went ... by 9:30pm I was also changed for bed and while I was upstairs (for what I hoped was the last time before my inevitable wee hours trip to the bathroom) M popped her head out of her room and told me she had peed the bed ... but that her pants weren't wet ... which means she had pulled them down to pee in her bed *sighs*. So I got to remake her bed. M just got me up again at 2:30am to tell me she's wet again ... so I got to remake her bed a second time in one night and what do you want to bet it will be wet again in the morning?

I know she's 3, I hope she isn't doing this on purpose. I know this to shall pass(soon please!). I hope I'll be tired enough to go back to sleep soon ...

Cass :|

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Cass. It does sound like she's doing on purpose...and for the reason 3 year olds do anything...for attention. Can you do a makeshift pullup with cloth diapers? You have more patience than I do girl but we both knew that already! Tee

Cassandra said...

*grin* Thanks for the suggestion Tee, I really prefer to change the bed and would normally not complain about that ... just that twice in one night was a bit excessisve. The good news? Her bed was dry in the morning so I didn't have to change it the next day :)

Vix said...

Oh man. Rhayne does stuff like that....she refuses to go to the toilet but instead she'll take down her pants in her or her brothers' bed room and poo right on the floor, then run to the bathroom grab some toilet paper, clean it up and flush it down the toilet. I keep asking her, Why not skip the middle man and just go directly into the toilet? It's irritating!