Sunday, March 25, 2007

Mommy club rides again!

Yup another two months has past and it was time for us all to get together and have a nice supper together. I think we did well since we sat down at about 5:30pm and didn't leave the restaurant until about 7:30pm, leaving one of our number waiting on an order to take home to her man (Did G like it C?). L and I walked around the mall(who closes a mall on a Sat night at 6pm anyway???) to get to the Chapters. When we walked in they announced that they would be closing in 10 minutes so I only got a chance to pick up some workbooks that I plan on using for A to help re-enforce what he's sorta learning at school. It was a nice evening and I'm glad I went out. L's baby,W, is adorable as only breastfed babies can be and was wonderful thru the whole dinner. C is progressing with her pregnancy(I can't believe she's half-way already!!) and I'm just the same old forgetful, careless me. I found the restaurant a bit loud and had a hard time hearing my table mates properly and wish that I had had more time to shop after dinner but I can always go another day and spend money that I shouldn't spend :) I must have slept wrong because today I'm feeling out of sorts and my neck is stiff. The one dream I remember from last night was me yelling at K about something and just a while ago I took a nap and dreamed that I had caught a mouse(with thick gloves on) and while I was taking it outside it bit me thru the gloves...twice *sigh*

I talked with A's teacher on Friday and he will have his paperwork done on Monday ... I better get back to my own, I still have one booklet to do. He also wants more booklets for other teachers that work with Adam to fill out. Hopefully we will get a nice big picture for the Paediatrician to work with and he will make an accurate assessment of my boy.

K went to a dance at our local Boys' and Girls' Cub and had a great time with her friends. We talked about it this morning while the kids all came to cuddle with me in my bed. There were no boys she was interested in dancing with but she did dance with her girlfriends.

M was a crackerjack again on Friday evening(after having a good day) and dumped two bottles of detergent into my dirty laundry hamper *sigh*, peed on the floor in her room and was a general pain for the last hour before bedtime. So of course the day ended badly even though I had been a good Mommy for the rest of the day. I even went to the park with the kids, let M help me bake bread and paid lots of attention to her all day.

Like a friend of mine was saying just today in IM: Today is a new day, a fresh start.

The trick is remembering it.

Cass :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun evening with your friends.

I love looking up the meaning of dreams. Here is what it means to dream about mice and gloves:
To see mice in your dream, symbolizes domestic problems, business loss, deceit, and insincere friends. It represents minor problems in which you are spending too much time dwelling on.

To see or wear gloves in your dream, represents the way you handle things. You may be getting a handle on a situation or that you may be overly cautious. Alternatively, wearing gloves may mean that your creative abilities are still latent. You need to express your creative side.
To dream that you are wearing work gloves, represents a difficult situation that may get your hands dirty.