Sunday, January 07, 2007

Silence : Hour 8

The contest continues! I have been silent for over 8 hours and counting. Still no one has confidence that I will win. Although K did just say I might win ... so little faith.

M has been using her arm a little so I am confident she is not as hurt as she'd like us to think. J has gone off to the Y (he should pick up my headphones while he's out but I'll bet he won't).

It has been fun trying to communicate ideas without speaking, I was doing some typing earlier and wrote a couple of notes so far today but am mostly trying to get my points across with hand gestures and body language.

Wanna tell the people how I'm doing K?

"Okay."

Well? How am I doing?

"Okay..."

Can you elaborate?

"Okay...."

C'mon K give me something to work with here!!

"Okay!"

K!!!

*K chuckles* "You're doing fine."

Admit it, K, I'm going to win.

"Hmmm Maybe."

Huh! I will.

"Surrreee...." *K continues munching on chips* *then laughs at my typing*

So you have nothing more to say?

*shrugs* "Nope."

Fine.

*K giggles and then hits me softly*

There you have it folks...a conversation between my 11 year old daughter and myself. Riveting, huh? :)

Cass :)

1 comment:

Vix said...

came along here to check out the happenins of your life when I haven't asked a million questions that are already answered here and *pouts a bit* no new news...well they have that saying, "No news is good news" right? Haha. Just wanted to let you know you brighten my mood for some reason.