Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Liking my new phones and a review of my newest cleaning toy!

Yup ... J picked them up on the way home from work ... like the good loser he is *grin* They are nice and I am happy :)

I also got my new handheld steam cleaner in the mail yesterday! I was surprised because we just ordered it a few days ago. I'll try to keep this shot (because M is asking for attention).


So here it is with the attachments it comes with. So far I've test cleaned a few things in my house and here are the results :) I got the cleaner for 28$ CDN shipped, which I thought was cheat enough that if I didn't like it I wouldn't feel bad about giving it away or something.

Caulking (silicone) around the tub: B
Crayon on walls: A+
Grime in crevices: A
Inexpensive stickers on wooden door: A
Baked on grease on oven window(inside): F - Magic Eraser(generic) took care of it great though.
Various substances stuck on my wooden table and chairs: A
Finger grease on microwave keypad: A

Currently(at only one day in my house) this is a fave tool, right up there with my microfiber mop, Magic Eraser(generic), a cotton cloth and water :)

That's it for me for now. I don't think my stove has ever looked cleaner since it came into my house and the fronts of the dishwasher and microwave are pretty dang clean as well! If nothing else it makes cleaning more fun if not a little easier :) The no chemicals is nice as well.

Cass :)

1 comment:

semele said...

I didn't know a steam cleaner could do so much! Good stuff. And without chemicals.