Sunday, January 07, 2007

Shhh! The day of silence begins!

My day of silence begins...I got up at 5am after some dreams where I broke my silence *sigh* I guess I kept reminding myself even in my sleep to be quiet! The only time I was tempted to say something is when J wondered aloud how M was, she fell last night and wouldn't let anyone move her arm, she claimed her shoulder hurt, she landed on her side so I wouldn't be surprised.

I'm not overly concerned because I tired to gently move her arm yesterday and she resisted very strongly so I don't think it's pain but fear of pain that is keeping her from moving her arm. She slept through the night and I've yet to hear from her so we'll see. I'll be hard pressed to keep my vow of silence if we have to take her to a clinic *sigh* ah well, it would be worth losing for her :)

1 1/2 hours in and so far so good :)

Cass :)

No comments: