Thursday, January 10, 2008

More exercise ... week one almost done.

So far I'm doing okay with the whole exercise thing, yay me. Of course my housework is suffering because I'm all tired and stuff from exercising /sigh/ and I have been going to bed at about 8:45pm every night so I'm not on the computer as much. I can feel already that 8:45pm is going to be my bed time again tonight even though I took a half hour nap this afternoon.

To wrap up this week:

Monday - about an hour of brisk walking and 40 minutes of light walking.
Tuesday - an hour of brisk walking, 40 minutes of light walking and 20 minutes of swimming laps.
Wednesday - 20 minutes of brisk walking and 40 minutes of light walking.
Thursday - an hour of brisk walking, 40 minutes of light walking, 5 minutes of laps and 25 minutes of treading water and chatting.
Friday - will be another hour of brisk walking and 40 minutes of light walking but I think that's it. I'll be running errands.
Saturday - an hour floating around the pool with the kids.
Sunday - I hope to go to the pool and swim laps for 20 - 30 minutes.

I'll have to wait and see when I can stay up past 9pm before I up this. My next step would be Aquafit on Monday and Friday. Wish me luck.

Cass :)

No comments: