Saturday, January 26, 2008

MissS over two weeks

Yup our happy little puppy has been with us a whole 2 weeks.Don't be fooled by her innocent looks, we dog sat today and she wasted no time putting our house guest in his place. Her 'pal' is a Pug/Beagle cross and is 8 months old.Uh-huh, my dog kicks butt in a "we're not actually fighting honest - he's on my turf and needs putting in place" kinda way. It was funny and would have been even funnier if it hadn't gone on for hours. They worked it out and the dogs are now back in their regular settings and very very tired as am I. It was a good day.

Cass :)

2 comments:

Cassandra said...

I just got a note from my pal ... our guest was 20 lbs to S's about 6 lbs /lol/ being on her home turf made the difference no doubt; she refused to give in no matter how many times he tried to take her down by laying on her.

The entire day gave me new insight into dogs in general and S in particular.

semele said...

Right, those pictures were doctored. That puppy's sweet as honey.