Tuesday, December 25, 2007

The best plotted evil plans ...

... Yeah, Christmas started at 2am this morning on account of pee. A wet the bed and discovered his stocking so then he was up. Him in the living room woke M, who had also wet the bed(because I had forgotten to put a Goodnight on her). After stockings beds needed to be changed and by then K was up so we figured we'd just go with it and started on the presents.

Present opening and movie watching commenced as planned and we got down to the last 3 gifts each by about 7am when everyone finally took a nap. Everyone but J who thought he should guard the presents that were left. in case M got up. We didn't totally finish with gifts until about 11am, which is cool.

I'm worn out ... want to nap, lay down, can't nap ... I'll have to try again in a little bit. Then I'll have to give J a turn since he didn't get any nap at all this morning. I'm also too tired to go into who got what - My gifts included some cool new spice jars, a sewing machine, a new watch band, $40 in iTunes cards, a new lamp table combo for the living room and chocolate(yum!). The kids got toys and other stuff. For J I got a coffeemaker, a new clock radio and a new MP3 player. Everyone is happy with the gifts they got ... I want more sleep.

Merry Christmas!

Cass :)

1 comment:

semele said...

Merry Christmas, Mommy, time to do laundry! Bah.

I liked Shrek 3, but Ratatouille was better, I thought.