Friday, December 21, 2007

Snow! There goes the neighbourhood. and Now I've seen everything!

I had a few thought today - yeah hard to catch the little buggers bouncing around in my skull don't'cha know :)

Figured it was past time for an update - First of all we got a huge amount of snow last Sunday...about 2 feet of it. I was going to take some pictures of our snowbound street but then didn't. I was going to get K to take shots of me in my full(and very ugly) winter coat but then didn't. There's lots of time this winter to take shots like that ... although I saw on the weather forecast they are calling for rain the next couple days which will do one or both of two things: 1 - melt all the snow, 2 - turn into a massive sheet of ice and make anyone moving around on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day miserable or both 1 & 2. None of that will effect me because as of J getting home from work we only have one outing planned for tomorrow(swimming) and then J & I will happily stay in the house for the next 3-5 days. The kids might want to go outside though.

So just four sleeps until the Day; I am excited to see how the kids react to their presents and interested to see what J got me(I have 4 gifts). I also hope J likes the 3 gifts I got him.

There goes the neighbourhood: I noticed that there is going to be a used car dealer setting up camp less than a block from my house /sigh/ why me?

Now I've seen everything!: Apparently the Spice Girls are singing together again /gasp/. Okay this may be old news to a lot of you but I live in self imposed darkness under a rock so I had no idea until I saw a bit of a new video of them on MuchMoreMusic. I was surprised to say the least ...


Blast from the past:

2 comments:

semele said...

I want to buy Post Spice a cheeseburger with extra fries and a chocolate shake. She's sickeningly thin its gross.

Cassandra said...

/chuckle/