Saturday, December 15, 2007

MMmmmmm Turkey!

We have had our turkey dinner! My Mom has to work Christmas day so we decided to have our turkey dinner today with her since she is in town and not on Christmas day(when we will have leftover turkey and ham instead).

Overall it has been a lovely day, we had family swim and the kids had swim lessons, I came home and took a nap, I had a lovely visit with my Mom who took me to the dollar store and bought us all a number of things as our gifts(she brought gifts as well which we all opened). I picked dishes - a nice new set of plates and bowls. I am very happy.

Then Mom and I went and she spent the money J and I gave her on new clothes, which was very nice and I'm glad she liked her gift.

We then spent the evening visiting and having a lovely time and although supper was late(7pm rather than 6pm since the turkey took longer than expected to cook) it was delicious as usual(J is excellent in the kitchen). All together it was the perfect way to spend a Saturday.

Thanks Mom!!

Cass :)

No comments: