Monday, July 16, 2007

Picture Blog - My trip to the Hairdresser's :)

So today I went to get my hair dyed for the first time in my life ... okay it was a big deal for me. I brought along the camera and had the hairdresser take pictures and I took some as well. I didn't go for a full dye just streaks or highlights in a nice red. I think it turned out pretty good but it will take a little getting used to!


Here we are leaving my place...the kids are saying "C'mon Mom!" :)


I had to take a shot of my backyard...I love all the trees and green.


M didn't want to go in the stroller she wanted to walk, but with only 15 minutes to get to my appointment she had to ride.


Bye bye house ...


Cannibal rag doll(aka Good Luck rag doll) says "Arrrr!" A made this doll and loves it ... he drew the face and I taped it on ... he used to have a much nicer less sharp toothy face.


The dreaded bridge hill ...


One of my fave weeds.


"Psst!! You has keys?" ask the kittens in the window ... my homage to this website :)


Wasting no time; once I got to the hairdresser's D slapped this thing on my head ...


.... and then used a crochet hook to pull hair thru the holes in the cap. That didn't really hurt ...


... then she put on the dye and another bag ...



... and tossed me under a dryer.


Evil Boy gets in my way as M starts her haircut ...



M kept that same concerned look through-out the trim job
but didn't cry or anything. I was so proud.


All done! Fake smile for Mommy!




The kids goof off :)


I'm all done ... here's a shot to show the colour at it's best.


Some tracks near my place and another shot of high summer green.


Cool funky clouds!


Home again!

So there you have it ... all in pictures. *lol* Only I would put such terrible pictures of myself up, huh? Let me know what you think of my new do ... but remember ... if you can't think of anything nice ...

Cass :)

1 comment:

Vix said...

The red lowlighting gives it depth, I see what you were talking about now with the blob thing that I didn't really see before. It really gives your hair much more personality. It looks great Cass!