Monday, July 23, 2007

K comes home and I clean up the house ...

Yeah I know K has been home since Thursday, she was actually waiting for us when my om drove A, M & I home after our visit with her after Early Swim. She had a great time, of course, and was glad to be home. My shorter and coloured hair was a huge surprise to her but she later said I looked like a teenager :) Have I mentioned how much I love my oldest child?

A is much the same; drawing tons and talking non-stop. Early Swim is a nice break as he spends most of his time underwater since he discovered goggles let him go underwater without the whole chlorine is brining my eyes out deal. He's also still very sensitive and a bit of a fit thrower like his mother.

M has improved somewhat with her choices of where to pee ... I remain hopeful.

J and I are reading the latest Harry Potter book ... or rather he has read it and now it's my turn so I am reading it and playing my Sims game as well. I spent a good chunk of today cleaning ... or rather tidying. I'll actually clean for the rest of the week but first I had to find the dirty surfaces of my home. I also gave the kids a wake up call; They will help from now on, whether they like it or not. K already helps with very little prodding but I've not really worked with A and M to teach them how to help me keep our home clean.

Tomorrow is Early Swim once again so I will leave it there. I have to get some sleep and I'm pretty sure M is rattling around upstairs causing trouble ... she took a late nap(aka she fell asleep on her bed after yet another crying fit because someone said she couldn't do something) and now clearly can't fall asleep *sigh*

Cass :)

1 comment:

semele said...

/cracks whip for kids to help out