Thursday, July 26, 2007

Of projects and mishaps and a reluctant cat.

Okay so two days ago I was looking at Cat Condos when I came upon this site ... "Coool!" I said and shared the link with my friend Kitty whom I was IMing with. We both agreed it was cool(she has 8 cats - I have 1) but I took it a step further and said "I could make something just like that for less!" and I started right away. I was in tears and highly discouraged by the end of the day ... I had implemented my idea badly and would have to take everything down and fix the problems. War wounds : One hammered finger and a blister from putting in 40 screws.

Today was another day ... I went to early swim with the kids and asked my Mom to take us on a couple of errands(she had taken me out to the hardware store yesterday as well) ... she graciously agreed and off we went. I picked up the stuff I needed and went back to work on my project. Once again I have everything up but I see I have to re-enforce the first step(even with plugs it's just not holding) and I have to fix on of my platforms properly to the wall.

Ah well ... tomorrow is another day. Day three of my Cat Wallk project and I'm not even sure if the dang cat will even use it!

Cass :)

No comments: