Saturday, February 03, 2007

We're off to see the dentist!

Yes and we all went. J works this weekend so I asked my mother to drive me...well actually I asked her to take K and leave me home with the younger two but she offered me a trip to our local dollar store and I just couldn't say no to my Mom after all :)

K is a bit of a drama queen about, well , everything, but she was actually quite good this time I didn't have to threaten to take anything away from her for a week...or two :) Which is cool with me. However, we did get the news that she has ground her brand new adult molars flat from her teeth grinding at night(which I have heard on the occasions that I have fallen asleep in the girls room by accident). In this she takes after her father(not J, P my first husband) who is supposed to wear a guard at night because of his tooth grinding habit. They would also like to prescribe one for K but it would have to be re-fitted fairly often because of tooth loss(she's just now dropping a lot of teeth to make room for her adult teeth) but if we leave it she's going to be in fora world of hurt once she makes it thru her enamel and onto the root of the tooth, never mind the dental procedures she'll have to undergo.

The trip to the dollar store was fun...except for the meltdown that M had as we were leaving*sigh* but she got over it. I also got my meds refilled while I was out, which is cool. Sadly I also managed to pull the muscle in my left calf again*sigh*. Now we're all home again.

That's pretty much it for me. I've been home all week because of a cold and laundry(which is still not done). So until next time!

My name is 'Mommy' :)

1 comment:

Vix said...

ouch.that sounds so painful
my hubby is a teeth grinder some times, and it kills me my teeth hurt just reading ths. I hope that gets cured soon.