Monday, September 01, 2008

Our new dog comes to visit!

Yup - our new boy(who will be home for good on Wednesday night) came by for a home visit today for 7 hours. I know I should have taken more pictures, these were the best I had.

Here he is - in my kitchen :)
I tried to get more shots of the two dogs together but B was very nervous and wouldn't stop moving.
S was a bit stressed as well, it's been a busy weekend for us having T for two days and a night and then B coming to visit so we were all a little tired. Here she is getting some comfort from J.

The kids were happy to play with B & S outside though and B loves to play fetch.

All in all a great visit and then I walked the two dogs back to the shelter and said bye to B until Wednesday night. The lady that runs the shelter is very happy that we like B and are taking him. I am happy to give such a happy doggy a loving home.

Cass :)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

He is gorgeous! I'd love a dog like him, such a lovely colour and he looks like a great companion.

Thanks for posting pictures, I hope you enjoy him a lot more when he officially moves in :)