Sunday, March 16, 2008

Puppy love - Another update.

I will admit now before the world that my backyard is currently a mess - here's a picture to prove it:One of S's favorite backyard toys is half of an old push broom head. She is laying on the roll of old carpet I yanked out of the back room last fall. In the foreground you can see a wheel and chewed handle of an old broken folding stroller and most of her is hidden behind a large plastic barrel that J brought home as a rain barrel but has instead sat in the yard for a couple of years doing nothing. Once the snow melts I will do something about the yard now that we have a dog again - the dog(unlike the children) actually enjoys being out in the yard and needs a clean yard to be safe.She really loves her brush :)

Here's a shot for size of her laying on our oversize ottoman: and these last two shots are just for fun:S and I now take two walks a day for about 40 minutes each walk. I think she enjoys them and hope that she will have more good walks(where she pulls very little) than not so great ones(where she pulls quite a lot) she's coming along pretty well for an almost 4 month old puppy and at this point all it will take is time.

Cass :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful Cass. I cannot get over how much she's grown already.

semele said...

So cute! Almost makes me want a dog. But nah. Too much work for me.

See, pets like half broken things. Your dog likes a broken broom. My kitten likes wads of paper.