Sunday, March 30, 2008

My puppy is 4 months old!

Yup our little tiny puppy that we brought home in January is 4 whole months old!I'd say she's pretty darn proud! She's still totally not going down the basement stairs, although I have a friend that doesn't blame her since she was almost too scared to go down my very steep basement stairs when she visited me recently :)Token child picture:Spring is coming but my yard is still 1/4 winter:S loves the yard and asks to go out often, here's a nice shot of her rolling in the leaves from last fall - the white stuff around her is not snow - it's toy stuffing :)I love the way the light catches S's coat and makes it shine, here's a very nice coat shine shot(say that 10 times fast!):

That's it for me - I had a very very busy day today and it's past time to put the kids to bed and myself to bed!

Cass :)

No comments: