Sunday, March 09, 2008

Another weekend - more pictures :)

First of all I would like to say to Mother Nature: NO MORE SNOW! The gosh darn snowbanks are as tall as I am(or taller) and we're running out of places to pile it!

That being said here are some pictures of the children :)Two girls eight years ... what a difference!Of course M feels that she is the center of the world ... I guess it's all a matter of perspective :)A at the computer and me in the background. We do like our compys in this house!

Now on with the puppy update!S is now over 3 months old and has been our pet for about 2 months. We love her a lot, can you tell?S loves the cat ... maybe too much.

She also loves the snow :)

And this shot I kept just because I liked it ... S with stand up ears!

Cass :)

2 comments:

semele said...

Cute picture of Mojo.

I like the kids' new haircuts. When's K getting hers done? Poor homeless kid. :p Her glasses are super cute!

Vix said...

Snow in March?!?! Thanks no! We started wearing shorts in March. Of course now it's may and it rains ALL the time, but I'd much prefer rain over cold stuff. S is SO cute, she'll probably have ears that stick up when she grows up. I had a dog whose ears were droopy but when he was excited or at the right angle they'd stick strait up, as he grew up they stood like that, it gave his personality such a boost because he could really express himself.