Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Slumpy grumpy Mommy

I'm having a bad afternoon and feel unappreciated and neglected, although I'm certain the neglected part is all in my mind. I know this is the lot of most Mommies we feel like this often and I'm not alone no matter how alone I may feel. My family loves me and I'm sure they like that I get up at 5am and take the dog out and make food for everyone and walk kids to school and shovel snow and take the dog out 15 times a day and keep the dog from chewing on the cat and take the compost and trash out and pick up the poo from the back yard and scoop the litter box and do the laundry and put away the laundry and clean stuff and tidy stuff.

I suppose they must notice all that, right? Do they know that sometimes I get fed up and I feel like I have no down time that doesn't involve sleeping? I know that's not true I read and watch TV and I'm sure I don't spend all my time doing stuff for everyone else. In fact I know I don't ... I spend a lot of everyday doing nothing at all so why all of a sudden do I feel like that's not true?

Oh and now I have to go ... the dog needs to be kept off the cat, again. /sigh/

No comments: