Saturday, February 16, 2008

Puppy & Family update OR Yes, I know I still have kids.

So we've had little S for 5 weeks now and she is now 11 weeks old and has had two sets of puppy shots and is due to have two more sets. Her house training is going well and she is growing fast and seems to be adjusting well to her new food.I've noticed her body is starting to fill out to catch up with her legs, which is good.

Here's a couple close ups of her - I even managed to catch a yawn :)

Also my younger two puppies ... I mean, children decided to cop goofy faces for the camera. A has lost on of his front teeth and the other is loose and all crooked and weird looking and I think M has a mild eye infection(that she won't let me treat).Last but not least is a shot of S looking cute - the hat is hers and not M's :)

In other news I had a lovely day both on the 14th and yesterday - I had a bad evening yesterday though because I got a horrid headache and felt ill from the pain.Today has also been fairly good so no fear my mood has improved.

Cass :)

No comments: