Saturday, February 09, 2008

Puppy update - 4 weeks

Yup we've owned little Ms S for a whole month now! She got her second puppy shot from our vet yesterday - she's now 10 weeks old. To recap: I had her to the vet when she was 7 weeks old and at that point she weighed 2.4KG(5.3 lbs for my American friends) at 10 weeks(just 3 weeks since her last visit) she weighs 5KG(11 lbs). She doubled her weight in just 3 weeks. I sure hope she doesn't keep that up!

I'm changing the format a little this week and just including shots of her today - you can scroll down to look at the other shots of her from the last 3 weeks.

S now takes up almost an entire sofa cushion!My hand for scale - please note her giant paws.Children also for scale - I left M's eyes red because I feel they reflect her true nature, A is petting S's nose :)

The great news is that the cat is now okay with S and they often play(I assume it's play because no one draws blood).*nom nom*When the cat gets enough he heads down to the basement ... S often goes to look for him.It's really sweet.Often M is just down a few steps taking a break from S.With no cat to play with she comes back into the living room and lays down for a nap.Today it was on a blanket that was on the floor in front of my chair. Anyway she's growing and happy and seems to be slowly getting the whole potty outside deal so we're all happy.

In other news - we've gotten lots of snow lately here are a couple shots of my driveway and street from my front door.And that FF is a Snowbank :) Poor thing you don't know what you're missing there in Florida!! /lol/

Okay that's it for me today - I have to go watch children with both my eyes now.

Cass :)

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love the shots with both of the animals :) They're both cute!

Hope that everyone is doing okay and you're not going crazy without sims!

Cassandra said...

Yeah I think I'm up to 3 weeks of no Sims and I ~still~ have to Blog Entry 31! Thanks for the compliment on the animals, they are both cute.

semele said...

OHHH, that's a snowbank. I laughed out loud. :)

Nom Nom, Surprise Cannibalism!