Saturday, February 23, 2008

Look at the Puppy now, oh yeah, and shots of the younger kids :)

So little S is now 12 weeks old or three months old and still as cute as can be.Last night we went out and got both M & A's hair cut. The hairdresser pretty much refused to cut M's hair as short as I wanted it but as long as I keep on top of combing it we should be okay.Oh and A finally lost that other front tooth.
This is the look I will be getting from M when she is K's age ... /is afraid/This shot says "Whatever!" to me and I see the same look on K's face often now that she is 12.

I tried to get a couple shots of S outside to show her coat colour better:

J got a couple nice shots of S and the cat playing. We've pretty much decided to see how they are together - keeping them apart was a huge hassle.The second shot also clearly shows the cool diamond-ish patch of black on S's tail and it's black tip.

These last two are just cute shots:
Until next week, I remain, Mommy :)

1 comment:

semele said...

That look says "Ugh, mom, you are, like, so incredibly, ugh, nevermind, you wouldn't even understand."