Friday, July 04, 2008

I like to say 'Argle Bargle'


It's what I say when I have nothing to say. Summer vacation has started for the kids but my routine has stayed the same. Which reminds me I have to go plan our menu for this week right now! Be right back ...

... There all done. Anyway like I said I don't have much to say I have some cute shots of the dog though so I'll just put them up :)

Our puppy is now 7 months old, everyone always tells me how pretty she is whenever we are out with her.

Just so you don't think I've forgotten about them, here's a shot of two of my three children:

And my two furkids:

So that's it, long lazy summer ahead. I'm trying to keep everyone from getting too bored and in the process I'm wearing myself out as well. We have play dates for the dog a few times a week, her daily walks, I took the kids to see a children's music presentation last night and there is big band music playing next week that I think I'll take them to as well(can't beat free). Different types of music are good for the brain right? Also we have early swims, when we walk to the Y nice and early and go swimming for an hour and then walk home. Too bad it takes us an hour home to in the water.

Yeah, summer, yippee. /sigh/

Cass :)

No comments: