Saturday, June 21, 2008

Hey look! It's summertime!

I have everyone but the cat and myself in this blog - I even managed to get a couple shots of my man :)First things first, this is what my house looks like at 6:30am:M is awake and has eaten her breakfast.S is still willing to lay down.A is not awake.Neither is K, although she is stirring.

I got a nice few shots of S in J's lap - in this one she looks like she's telling him a dirty joke, wink and all. LOL Here's another shot of our lap dog in action - J is the only once she'll jump up on like this. She knows how to get into his good graces :)

The kids were playing with the camera and ended up with these shots of each other:

On with more puppy shots, first the size shots and then the Aww shots :)
She didn't want to pose :)

That's it for me this week. Four school days until sumer break starts, the weather has been nice and cool lately so I'm happy and the house is not to bad clean-wise. All is good in my world :)

Cass :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did your tiny little puppy go ?
She's HUGE !

Kitty said...

Glad to see that your world is in good shape! Hope it stays that way! That doggy is growing like a weed, she looks almost as big, if not as muscular as the Alaskan Husky next door! The kids pics are funny, you are a cool Mom for not busting their butts for playing with the camera!

Cassandra said...

Lea: Aww C'mon, she's not that big! She's still half the size of Old Sammy :) Next time you come visit you have to bring your scale so we can weigh her.

Kitty: I dunno Kitty - Huskies usually run about 40-50lbs, as far as I can tell S is in the 40s somewhere. Okay I just read what I typed, you could have a point.

I figure the kids can't really hurt the camera(unless they dropped it)and they take such interesting pictures :)

Cass :)