Sunday, June 08, 2008

Yes - I AM still alive :)

Sorry for the long silence - I was binge slacking and then I ended up reading two very long books in under a week(also called binge reading). So this weekend I have been attempting to get on top of all the housework I didn't do, yeah, uh-huh. :)

I also have a bridge that I'm selling :)

It's been a busy almost month since I last posted and I am sorry for the long silence. I promise there are lots of nice pictures in this entry and they aren't all of the puppy(who is 6 months and around 40 pounds now).

After S's spay(the beginning of May) I moved into A's room with him and the dog to keep an ear on her - I shouldn't have bothered she never licked. The down side, other than not sleeping in my own bed, was that the kids would often wake me - although this shot if of them getting me up from a nap not in the morning :)

S has made a full recovery and was back to her old self within days even though we tried to get her to take it easy.

In other adventures K brought me a freakishly tall dandelion ... ... we both thought it was picture worthy:)

I took the following shots one day when I was laying on the couch watching TV, the camera happened to be next to me and I laughed when I looked over and saw this in the two chairs across from me.In my man's chair was the cat ...... In my chair was the puppy. I thought it was very funny :)

My good friend L took these shots of S and her PugXBeagle she calls Pugsley. I want to give credit where credit is due and if it's blurry at all it's because of picture coding I use not the picture itself.

Just this past Friday the kids and I all got our hair cut. Everyone opted for short as it's been super hot here the last few days.I forgot to get a shot of K - but she has short hair now as well.

Now onto cute puppy shots :)


I remain, as always, Mommy :)

No comments: