Sunday, November 04, 2007

Let's all do the time warp!

Yup last night was "fall back" an hour and I am still feeling the effects(not to mention the fallout of laundry from taking it easy for a few days). I now have small mountains of laundry in all the rooms and M wet my bed this afternoon during her nap so that is a mountain of bedding all on it's own. I am going to have to chain myself to the laundry machines tomorrow to get it all done! Thankfully the laundry machines are right next to the computer machine :) So it's not all bad!

Hopefully this is only a small step back in my cleaning routines. The kitchen has been clean every night so not all is lost ... I've just stumbled a bit on the laundry.

Still to do is post Halloween and K's birthday cake pictures(today is her 12th birthday). She had a friend over last night and all day today, which was nice but still draining having an extra child in the house.

Okay, I'm wiped ... Beam me up Scotty ... set course to the bed at impulse speed, Cass out.

Cass :)

No comments: