Saturday, August 04, 2007

Kitty tries things out ... sort-of.


So I lured the steps by putting a bit of meat on each one and Kitty was nice enough to test things out for me ... reluctantly and with a little help.


He wouldn't stay on the platforms ...



He does use the steps a little now but only because I put his food on the ceiling platform :) He'd rather hang out with M.


Well that's all for now. We had a heat wave this past week but it's cooled off again, thank goodness! The kids and I haven't missed any Early Swims mostly thanks to the fact my Mom(have we established how wonderful she is yet?) drives us home one of the two days :) The YMCA pool will be closing for repairs/cleaning on August 20 till October 2nd :( but happily the Plus Change Room that I use is open again today! /does a happy dance/. We pay extra so Jim and I have towel service, access to a hot tub and steam room, and free stuff to use like blades, shaving cream, shampoo, conditioner, and body soap. With the swim lessons for the kids free with our membership and lots of other classes and stuff for all of us included as well I really love our YMCA. If you have one near you you should check it out!

Well that's enough from me for now ... I'll update more another day!

Cass :)

No comments: