Monday, October 30, 2006

In-Die-Gestion! Blah!

A fit of "don't wannas" yesterday prompted me to order lunch in for the kids and I, Husband was working, poor guy, and missing all the lice fun. We had a wonderful lunch that was high in fat and salt and low in veggies and good nutrition. I wasn't thinking about that as I scarfed down two small slices of pizza and a deep fried and battered piece of chicken though; I was just thinking "Yummy!".

I was thinking about it at 3am this morning though when the stomach ache started;
Too bad we don't have any of this in the house!

*sigh* I'm almost 35 and my body doesn't like fatty stuff anymore. The days when french fries and gravy were a yummy lunch are long long gone. Also since we've started at the YMCA in late January of this year I've lost 27lbs and 7 3/4 inches...I don't want them back. I'm out of luck this week for my three visits to the Y because of the lice but I will still do my best to workout at home(thank goodness for exercise tapes!) but I'm still sad about it.

I'm still not feeling too hot but better and I'm not in pain anymore, which is always a plus!

Now if I can just get the munchkin to hold still for head checks I'll be all set!

Cass :)

1 comment:

Vix said...

Well, now, Cass on this one you can get comments....so thats another added bonus! As for the Pepto Bismol you never think of it when you are writing your shopping list or even at the store...but when that sudden impact of 3 AM stomach ache hits you sure do...I normally keep a botle in the friggie for just in case....