Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas update - just in time for Christmas!!

Sorry for the long delayed up-date. I bought Zuma's Revenge for myself at Walmart for my birthday and other than reading that game has been eating a lot of my computer time. I am currently stuck at level 56 - 60 and have been for a week or so now.I have been having fun though, as have we all.

The kids all liked Halloween(yes I even have a couple pictures). K decided that at almost 14 she wouldn't bother going out this year. We only got about 10 trick or treaters and only went to about a dozen houses ourselves.
A went as a dead viking warrior.

M went as a Butterfly Queen :)

K's big adventure for November was getting to go to work with J on her 14th birthday which was also "Take your Kid to Work Day"! She got up really early and I am glad she took part. This is a shot of her getting into a lab coat.
The animals are all also fine. Our newest member finally realized home is good on Halloween day. C(our stray picked up in June) got out of the house that morning and wouldn't let anyone catch her - she didn't go far from the house but wouldn't come to any of us, we tried for hours to get her in but there was just no way. Finally we had to leave for a dentist appointment for the kids(I know I am an evil Mom making the kids go to the dentist on Halloween day!). When we got back C was sitting on the front step and let me pick her up and bring her into the house, she hasn't tried to get out since! She is looking wonderful now an is as sleek and healthy looking as M-cat. Here's a shot of the two of them, they are sleeping in/on out soft cat carrier and C-cat's section is open so she can get out whenever she wants.


Here also is a shot of S-dog and S-dog and M-cat.

The kids are all doing well in school. K is happy in High School, A is doing his best in grade 4 and M is now such a big girl in grade 1. Of course everyone is thrilled to be off of school for 2 whole weeks. For the grandparents we are giving some updated pictures of the kids. Following are some examples of the shots I took just a few days ago.


We're all ready for Christmas now, the gifts are all wrapped and on display for the kids to drool over. They are each getting 6 gifts in total; 2 on Xmas Eve and 4 on Xmas Day. I got J three gifts and J says he is still kinda shopping for me. I will update after Xmas day with picture shots :)

Cass :)

1 comment:

semele said...

Stopped by to say hello.

Great shot of the kids in their winter wear. K looks a lot like you when you can't see her hair. M is getting "real" features, not so much "generic little kid" look anymore. You can see more of what she's going to look like in her adulthood now.

The picture of the kids in the hats, with K off to one side, would make a fantastic Xmas card, if you made photo cards.