Thursday, November 06, 2008

Evil M strikes again OR The Halloween that never happened.

Also cute doggie pictures in this Blog(what else is new?).

I would have loved to have made up a Halloween blog and shown you pictures of the kids(especially K & Big M - they looked uber cool!!). However I wasn't quick enough to download the pictures off the camera and M managed, somehow, to delete them all :( :( So no pictures. M went as a princess, A as Darth Vader, K as a girl that had cried herself to death(too funny - black face with blood tears all over her face) and Big M as a girl that had been shot in the head(white face with a well painted and blood coming from bullet hole - I must be watching too much CSI around the big girls). They all looked great but alas I have no way to prove that because of M. So you'll all just have to imagine, I guess.

I discovered the loss of our Halloween shots when I took these wonderful shots of my now almost 1 year old S - she's so pretty in these pictures it ~almost~ makes up for the loss of the others.

S loves to look out the window so I got all the shots while she was being all cute and focused on the goings on outdoors:


Now all the pretty closeups:


This next shot I grabbed when S yawned, I am oddly obsessed with how pretty her teeth are and since I am raw feeding I figure I should keep track of her teeth. At only 1 year old her teeth are still clean and pretty(although a kibble fed dog's may just be starting to tarter up around now they usually don't look horrid until closer to 5 years old). Just for the record though(I say in all my Dog Food Snobbery)this is what a healthy set of teeth & gums look like at one year old:

For those of you who don't know, I ordered a fancy new harness and leash from a company down in California and finally got it today. YAY! I will be sure to get shots of S in it once I recharge the batteries in the camera(yeah - that took me over a month last time so don't hold your breath!). Also my oldest is now 13. GASP! I know - I'm entirely too young and pretty to have such an OLD daughter! I will be having my birthday this coming Sunday and never mind how old I will be. Shhhhh!! Evil M will be 5 on the 13th(we figured it out when she was born - she'll have her birthday on a Friday the 13th when she turns 6). My Mom is currently staying with her Mom while my Grandpa is out hunting with his sons, I miss her. I think that pretty much updates everyone - Oh! I got to do a meat order now that I have two fridge freezers and discovered that $250 worth of meat only fills one of them - the other is good for frozen veggies and frozen juices and stuff. J is resigned to me being happy about having two fridges and the corrupt movers who rooked me out of $60 are no longer advertising on my local Kijiji - I like to think it's because I posted to advise others what happened to me.

Hope all is well with everyone. K says thank you to Aunt C and her crew for the e-card, she liked it.

Cass :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hai Mommeh its K, you said M is turning 5 on Friday the 13th, but she's actually turning 6 then. So HAHAHA! I'm gonna go call "Big M" as you say so bai.

Kira

Cassandra said...

You should re-read the post dear. You got it wrong.

I'll give you a 'P' for phail.

Love Ya!