Sunday, April 27, 2008

More spring - Puppy almost 5 months old.

Another week another update - lucky ducks aren't you? :) Lots of pictures in this one so get ready!

My Magnolia tree is blooming! I love Spring, I really do. The weather has been great and I have been getting to the park with the kids every night after supper.
Little M took this picture - I don't think A knew what she was doing.

I caught S all curled up in her spot between the living room chairs and went looking for an old shot to compare it to, here is what I came up with:M Cat and S playing - I always find this very fun to watch:Took some shots of S outside today - she has been getting into my garden bed - I know how to fix it, just havn't gotten to it yet. I also actually caught a full roll in pictures so here it is:Then she stood up and looked all dignified:
Size shot for this week:

That's it for me - I have laundry to do.

Cass :)

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hey, have you not forgotten something?! :P I'm still waiting for this weeks update!!

Hope that you're alright :)

I'm going to stay in a posh hotel tomorrow for my interview on Friday. I'm so excited!!!

My crit (presentation with feedback) went well today!! I now feel slightly more encouraged to not give up...but it's still a big pain in the butt :P

Hope you and Jim are having fun ;) xxx

Cassandra said...

Sorry no Puppy update of last week Jenn. Susie went in for spay surgery and I just forgot. I will update tomorrow - promise :)

semele said...

Making friends. You're doing it wrong. http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v602/cassblonde/My%20Name%20is%20Mommy/SM3.jpg